Sunday 9 January 2011

Risky Crafting

I do apologise that I have not shown any new crafts over the past couple of weeks. One thing I have realised is that when Graeme is home I just don't seem to have any time to myself, I'm not complaining but I do feel a tad unproductive.  My other excuse is that my photo studio (the end of my desk, with a couple of desk lamps) has been taken over by an epic game of Risk; which we still haven't finished! We are level pegging at the moment, I'm yellow, Graeme is blue and the National Army is brown, it's a tense battle I'm currently trying to conquer Asia and North America, but Graeme is standing his ground in Europe!!



Anyway I thought I should show you some recycled earrings I made before I started my blog in the post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment