Sunday 30 October 2011

Jewellery Wall Hangings

A close friend of mine Sarah-Jane had always commented on how much she loved the jewellery wall hangings I made earlier in the year.  As it was coming up to her birthday and she was dropping bigger hints than ever about the colour she wanted her room to be, I headed to the market to get some fabric to make some of her own.

I'm really impressed with how these turned out, having done them once already made it much quicker and easier and only took me an afternoon watching movies to complete.  I think they match brilliantly, especially with the big fabric flower to tie the whole thing together (I really must make a tutorial for these they are so cute and easy to make).  Hopefully they will also match the colour scheme of Sarah's room.

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome on my wall! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you like them!! I'm coming over later so will have a look!!

    ReplyDelete