Tuesday 18 October 2011

Time Flies...

...when you have work, house hunting, weight losing, exercising, boyfriend pleasing, parties, holidays and FUN!

I have had a big hole in my life for quite a while and didn't realise how much I missed writing my blog.  The problem is every time I go to fill the hole with blog time something else gets there first and fills it up; not that it's all been bad, in fact I've had some awesome weekends including my Birthday which spanned 2 weeks and was amazing!! more about that later...

So I'm not promising anything, I know the next few weeks are likely to be just as hectic as the previous, but I need some balance and down time which, hopefully my blog will help with.  I'm going to rewind the tape and catch up with developments, welcome back everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment