Friday 13 January 2012

Grazing

I often find with blogging that so much can happen at once that I completely forget about posts I started writing in the past and either never finished or even started (apart from a title).  I have finished all but the pictures and some that I want to write but just can't seem to find the time (this has happened a lot more recently).  I even have posts that are complete but never published because something better has come along.  Well today is one of those days, because I received my first Graze box and was far too excited not to post about it.

My friend from work, Lucy has been getting Graze boxes for some time now and it's always fun to see the new things she gets, so for Christmas she gave me a coupon for Christmas for 2 free boxes and I could not wait to sign up. Graze is a fairly basic concept how many times has someone brought a box of biscuits into work and you just couldn't resist having one, or two.  The same goes for boxes of chocolates, we say to ourselves one tiny Celebration can't hurt but by the end of the day you have a small mountain of wrappers on your desk and have probably eaten the equivalent of 3 chocolate bars.  The Graze box is the healthy alternative and comes filled with nuts, seeds, crackers, breads, dips and the odd chocolate treat or two.  Graze lives by this 80/20 principle, if you are good 80% of the time you can have the odd treat now and again.


There are few things that are great about the Graze box firstly it gets delivered straight to my desk, second on the day I choose and also I like the fact that they choose the packs so it is a complete surprise what you get (you can tell them your likes and dislikes).  I was good and went for the light boxes so won't be sent anything too naughty as each pack is under 150 calories, but each box comes with all the nutritional information so I can easily work out which sets have the highest calorie values.


Today I had Sun Dance which consisted of Mango, Milk Chocolate Sunflower Seeds and Green Raisins and was really yummy.  It was one of my 5 a day and was 134 calories so about 6 syns (for Slimming World attendees), not one of the healthier packs but everyone needs a treat now and then.

It might not be for everyone but after a week I find it keeps me happy when the 3'o'clock hunger pangs hit and gives me something to nibble on.  If you would like to try it out for yourself you can have a free box on me using the code below.  If it's not for you, just cancel the order after your first free box.

NXZ24JH

No comments:

Post a Comment