Thursday 5 January 2012

New Post for the New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break, I certainly did it's a shame I had to come back to work really.  The next couple of months at work will be getting very very busy but at least I don't have an epic commute any more and have a lovely flat to come home to.  Did you all get lots of nice presents?? I got the best present from Graeme, it is something I have been wanting for ages and ages, ever since I started blogging in fact, a Silhouette Cameo.


Isn't it so pretty!! Now for those of you thinking it just looks like a printer, well it is, sort of, but instead of printing a design it cuts.  So I can cut out designs for greetings cards and tags, freezer paper for t-shirt printing, vinyl for decorations, temporary tattoos, stickers, fabric and so much more I can't wait to get started. Here are some fantastic ideas below from the Silhouette website.


Now there are hundreds of reviews out on the interwebs and I don't want to blab too much I'll let you investigate for yourselves of how awesome it is.  Instead I will let the results speak for themselves in my upcoming posts for the new year.  See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment